Thursday, June 28, 2007

Morning of Day 3

Yesterday we saw so many kiddos, and each one I saw I thought if that one would be about Lucy's age and size... I'm definately beyond that surreal feeling as you travel, and travel and travel - and now in the reality, which is much better. It's been a long wait - although not as long as the families who are here meeting their children. Most of them have been waiting for over 18 months for a referral, and probably longer if you consider their paperwork!

Today we'll see Tiannamen Square and the Forbidden City. It should be interesting. We also have another family joining us who will be in Fujian with us! That is so great! I hope we all get along as well as the Dynes family and myself...

Well, I actually slept through the full night and woke up with the wake-up call. What a change! I'll write more this afternoon, since we'll be back early!

No comments: