Monday, December 10, 2007

We're back

Well, I can't say that the break has been enjoyable. I'm just finishing my 4th round of antiobiotics for some nasty bronchitis that won't go away. I still sound like I've walked off of a 1950's TB ward, and feel like I've been sucker punched in the chest. But, I'm getting better...
So... what have we been up to, besides listening to me cough?

Cheerleading has ended. Gwenn accepted trophies for both herself and Ella, since Ella was sick that weekend (that is what started it all).

Halloween occured - and we were very successful in the candy department this year. The girls loved dressing up, and it took Lucy only one house to figure out what the deal was about. She ran at full steam from house to house, yelling "tree" (she can't say treat yet) and getting candy. All in all, it was a good day... Viivi also carved her first pumpkin, so that is big stuff!



Lucy continues to grow and suprise us all. She is getting more hair, loves to talk on the phone, and has learned how to undress herself. All in all, she is keeping her mom and sisters very busy!


And, Lucy has continued to rage - although not like she did in China. Now, it's mostly a 2 year old thing, and we are having fun when she gets into it. This episode was sparked by Ella not wanting to hold Lucy's hand during dinner (Ella's hands were busy putting food into Ella's mouth...)

The "big" girls and I went to see Disney Princess on Ice Tour. It was very special - we joined the hundreds of other little girls in their princess costumes heading to Key Arena for the skating. It was a very nice, expensive, Disney kind of night. It's amazing how well they know how to tap into our pocketbook. I need more marketing lessons from them!

No comments: