Wednesday, May 23, 2007

New pictures and stats for Lucy!

Well, today when I started working, I had the updated stats waiting for me - but most importantly, updated photos! I'm thrilled, and it was a special treat! Here they are:




This is on the grounds of the orphange....



I love this one - she looks determined....

I also got the updated stats I wanted. She is 25 months old, 32 inches tall and 22 pounds (wet). :-) Her feet are 5 inches long (that is big!), and she can say things like "Mai hungry" and "go out". Most importantly, she is in foster care, which has never been shared with me before, so this is big news! Definately something that will be good long term, but will cause some more severe loss and mourning during the transition. I'm bringing food, as they say she eats anything!


No comments: