Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Does not play well with others...



It's a sad story to share, about how my one year old Canon Rebel XTi and my daughters pink Nalgene bottle filled with chocolate milk do not mix.

To go back a ways, last week Gwenn's ng-tube came out, which wound up being a call home and then a trip to Children's ER to have it re-placed. Gwenn brought with her a bottle filled with chocolate milk. In my bag - my beloved Canon camera. At some point, whether by accident or to get back at me for having to get the ng-tube replaced, the Nalgene wound up in the bag.

Did I neglect the fact that Gwenn took the stopper out on the bottle so liquids would flow freely?

Needless to say, I am now down one camera body. Thankfully the lens, battery and memory card survived. I am also now in the market for another XTi body. If anyone knows of good deals (with English menu's on the camera, FYI - another story entirely) - please let me know.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sad, I will join in the mourning of that beautiful camera!